Activating an additional Osper card is quick, simple and lets you use the card straight away. The parent or guardian who ordered the card will need to do the activation.
Activating an additional Osper Card
To activate your new card, just follow the steps below;
- Open up the Osper app on your mobile phone or tablet and tap the Activate a Card button at the bottom
- Log in with the parent username and password. Your username is normally your email address, if you’ve forgot your password just tap the Forgot Password button for a password reset.
- Enter in the numbers and letters from the back of the Osper card. This is the 8 digit number and 3 letters in the top right of the back of the Osper card.
- You’ll then be taken through a similar setup process for when you first ordered the card and will have to set the young person up a username, password and decide if they can use their Osper Card online.
- Once completed, the Osper Card is available to be used straight away and the young person can download the Osper app onto their phone or tablet, and log in with the username and password you just set up for them.
The username and password you set up for the young person lets them log in to Osper, view balances and see transactions, but not load any money.