A parent or guardian can decide if an Osper card can be used to buy things online, this is managed through the online spending option.
To enable or disable online spending;
- Open the osper app and login with the parent username and password
- Tap the menu icon in the top left and select Account Settings
- Select the name of the young person
- Tap Online Spending
- Tap the slider switch to change the online spending setting.
- On - online spending is enabled and the Osper card can be used to buy things online
- Off - online spending is disabled and the Osper card can’t be used to buy things online. If an online transaction is attempted it will be declined
What is meant by online spending?
Online spending is used to buy things over the internet and can include things like;
- Xbox / Microsoft
Online spending is enabled but a transaction is still being blocked?
We always block certain transactions that are age-inappropriate. For example, gambling or adult websites. It is not possible to remove this block.