If you lost your card and have now got a replacement, it will need to be activated before it can be used. When it’s activated, all balances and allowance settings will be automatically moved across to the new Osper Card.
Activating a new Osper Card
To activate the replacement card, follow these steps;
- Open up the Osper app on your mobile phone or tablet and tap the Activate a Card button at the bottom
- Log in with the parent username and password. Your username is normally your email address, if you’ve forgot your password just tap the Forgot Password button for a password reset.
- Enter in the numbers and letters from the back of the Osper card. This is the 8 digit number and 3 letters in the top right of the back of the Osper card.
- Your card will be immediately be activated and can be used in shops, for cash withdrawals and online.
- Your new card will have a new PIN number, you can view the PIN number at any time by using the PIN Reminder button in the Osper App. You can also change the PIN number by taking it to a high street bank cash machine.