- You did not authorise the transaction
- The goods were not as described or are faulty
- The goods were never received
- You were charged more then you agreed to
- Cash was not dispensed from an ATM
We cannot help if:
- You have not attempted to resolve this issue with the retailer
- You accidently purchased the item
- You decide you no longer want the item
If you would like us to make a claim please first call our community team on 020 3322 9090 or email email@example.com who will be able to discuss the options available.
To proceed with claiming the money back, please download and complete the Disputed Transaction Form and send back to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you need any detailed information to complete the form, one of our community team will be more than happy to help.
When you are disputing goods that are faulty or not as described we will need to see the receipt and correspondence with the seller.